January 1, 2019
Prepared a business plan in which the following will be considered on a best efforts basis. The aim is to consider each of the areas below and write notes for inclusion in a wider document that will be owned by Oslo Børs.
- Define sales models that will work for the Obsurvex Business.
- Consider the “Circles of Influence” that will need to managed in order to win a sale and the impact that has on the structure of Obsurvex
- Corporate Structure and Corporate Governance Models
- Business Strategy:
- Mission (what is an achievable mission?)
- Market Scope and Potential Sizing
- Service Model(s) to service the Market
- Competitive Drivers
- Legal structure and strategy for Obsurvex business
- Identify the specific business scope of the Obsurvex Business e.g. Countries – RIE’s and ECN/ATS’s if possible, Instruments, Functionality (based on any specifics that are identified as must have by the customer survey)
- Identify any future direction of the business for the next three years to aim to get an opinion on investment.
- Identify sizing, SLA standards, performance and guarantee requirements
- Hardware requirements
- IT Systems requirements
- Considered how Obsurvex would need to integrate with third party systems